Jun 28, 2008

Bill Gates bids farewell to Microsoft

Ok, even though I'm busy these days, I had to post this, for god's sake it's Bill Gates retiring!!


Bill, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post this had it not been for you, not that you invented internet and blog but because you revolutionized the way we look at computers. Although not perfect, but you did give some hope and always promised the world to make a better place and you always have been weather it be by donating tons of money or just by making softwares. Now that you have left Microsoft I not just look at you as another chairman of Microsoft but a great superhero in the computer world and a great man in the real world. You will be greatly missed but I wish you all the best for you future on Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Bill's Farewell Speech [Video]

Looking Back, Moving Forward Bill's Video Index

Engadget guys giving Bill a great Tribute

Timeline of Bill: From Gizmodo

Bill's Top 20 Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment